2020 Club Races
The following races are to be held by Sarn Helen Club, Lampeter for 2020:
1. Teifi 10: Cancelled (due to Coronavirus)
2. Ras Dyffryn Cledlyn: Cancelled (due to Coronavirus)
3. Sarn Helen 16.5 Miles Hill Race: Cancelled (due to Coronavirus)
4. Talley 5K: Cancelled
5. Felinfach 6: Friday 26th June 2020
6. Cwmann 5: Friday 10th July 2020
7. Pumsaint Trail Half Marathon: Sunday 20th September 2020
8. Ras y Mast 6.5 Miles: Sunday 29th November 2020
A competitor's best result from 6 of the 8 races will be counted in the Championship.
Age categories as follows : Male Open, Male 40, Male 50 Female Open, Female 35, Female 45
Every finisher will score points in his or her category, e.g. 20 for 1st, 19 for 2nd etc. Points for Overall award e.g. 50 for 1st, 49 for 2nd etc. In the event of a tie, runner with the highest points in Teifi 10 will be the winner. These points will be for Sarn Helen runners only. Your category at Teifi 10 will be your category for the 2017 Championship, presentation will take place at the Club's Annual Dinner.
To be eligible for an award you must be a paid up member of Clwb Sarn Helen Club.
If you have any queries please contact: Lyn Rees 01570 434244